4 June 2009

Swap Help

Charlene, could you e-mail me (Sharon) at cdetroyes at yahoo dot com so that I can get you connected to Suzen, your swap angel. I seem to have an incorrect e-mail address. If there is anyone else tho has not received their parcels yet, please get in touch with me ( I have not heard from my two swap buddies and am wondering if my parcels went astray). If anyone wishes to help out and get those who never received their parcels a tea towel and pot holder ( and become a swap angel) please let me know also. I would like to close this swap up and then start thinking about the next swap.
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. I have not recieved anything either.. but I also have not heard from my swap buddy to know if she recieved hers. Plus after I mailed her parcel i was walking out of the mailpost and the address flew out of my hand with the wind and I wasn't able to get it back. So i have no way to get in touch with her. If you can help that would be great!!! thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a regular reader of this blog and I wondered if anyone can participate in this "swap". I read about you doing it but don't know how to become involved (if that is even possible!). I would love to learn more.
    Alice
    adamsteegt at fnwusers dot com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to be a swap angel.
    My email is: jewelbug60@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I could be a swap angel. My email is mia at runbox dot com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank-you Julie for the offer-I will put you on the list, just e-mail me so I can get your addy (we have had a bit of trouble with wrong e-mails again) to partner a missing buddy with. Francine, please e-mail me also and I will try to get you in touch with your swap buddy again. Anon., anyone can join the swaps; it is a great way to practice an old skill or to learn a new skill, and make new friends at the same time!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have not received anything either and have had no contact from my swap buddy. I sent my swap in April but do not know if she received it because she has not responded to my emails. I enjoyed the swap very much and would do it again regardless.

    sunnybaldwin@earthlink.net

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template by pipdig