8 October 2011

Weekend reading

A few blogs I came across this week that I think are worth passing on to you.

Find out what real men do here on Small Things.

Seasoning cast iron cooking pans and muffin trays on Little Home in the Country.

Simple Sue's Simple Diary has Sue organising her volunteers.

On Living the Sustainable Life they blogged about Elderberry Wine and Making Apple Cider.

Steel Kitchen is always doing something interesting. Here she is making Pear Cider.

Sadge is washing the bed linen over at Fireside Farm.

Have a lovely weekend, everyone!


SHARE:

8 comments

  1. Thank you for posting!

    I have a love/frustration relationship with your link posts. They are always informative, but then I have so many to read!

    I've learned so much from you and the resources to which you link.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's nice to have some additional reading over the weekend. Thanks Rhonda.

    ReplyDelete
  3. For some reason I can't post comments under my Google ID, so apologies for an anonymous post!

    I'll be checking out the apple cider post-we have planted some cider varieties here!

    Deezy
    http://sufficientlysufficient.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks so much for the mention of our sustainable living blog! we've met lots of new friends! including you! a big thank you!

    :-)
    /julie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much Rhonda. Enjoy your weekend reading. xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  6. and Thank you very much from me too...what a lovely surprise to make so many new friends just when I was feeling a little discouraged about blogging.
    Hope you are having a lovely weekend(with the gate closed).
    Love from Sue
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Rhonda,
    I was just reading one of the blogs you recommended (beats ironing)and wondered if when you gat a chance you could blog the difference between Canning and bottle preserving (fowlers ) as I see "canned" produce in bottles.
    Hope and and Hanno are having a lovely weekend
    Hugs
    The other Rhonda

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pear cider - I'm going to have to give that a go!

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template by pipdig