28 March 2014

Weekend reading

I thought I may have been dreaming but no, it's true. I was told by Penguin yesterday that The Simple Life is being reprinted, already! Published on Wednesday and reprinted on Thursday. Thanks to everyone who helped make that happen. :- )  I hope you enjoy it. If you bought it online and have time, would you mind writing a review at the shop you bought it from. It does help spread the word. Thank you. xx

We've had a lot of well needed rain here in the passed couple of days. The tanks are full and the vegetables are growing like Topsy.  I finally finished off Johnathan's cardigan and sent that down to him with Tricia. Johnathan is Tricia's grandson.

Johnathan's cardigan in Eco-organic cotton, 8 ply,  from Eco Yarns.

I've got a weekend of housework ahead and then back to writing next week. I usually feel a bit disconnect from my books until people start reading them and now The Simple Life is out, it's fired me up again for the three remaining books. I hope the series will help many of you in your journey towards a simpler life. Have a wonderful weekend. 

The powerful belief of a loving mother
Photographing a sweet town that never was
Your own backyard emagazine
http://www.permaculturedesigntraining.com from Lorrie
SHARE:

11 comments

  1. Congratulations on your very quick reprint!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Reprinted, how amazing is that, congratulations. It must be a wonderful feeling.

    I know I'll be eagerly waiting for the postman today as I received an email from Bookworld to say that my book was shipped yesterday, hoping it might arrive today but if not early next week.

    I'll happily write a review for you:)

    Have a great weekend Rhonda (and Hanno). Lx

    ReplyDelete
  3. The cardigan looks lovely & those buttons so cute. I'm sure Johnathan will love it :)
    I will be stalking my postman waiting for my book to arrive as it was posted out yesterday
    Enjoy you weekend Rhonda

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have already read half the book purchased it through amazon books, you have really helped me change my way of life over the past 2 years, thank you Rhonda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the feedback, Jenny. If you have time, would you mind writing a review on Amazon please. xx

      Delete
  5. Congratulations on the book..........I'm sure they will all sell like that. Great to think on day 1 all your hard work and dedication has paid off and people want to read what you've written. By the way I loved the link about to "the town that never was" how amazing is that and so cool. Regards Kathy A, Brisbane, Australia

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, that is great news Rhonda. Congratulations !! The cardigan looks so great. Love the colour.
    Have a great weekend and good luck with the housework and writing ; )

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazon in the U.S. and Canada tells me I can pre-order for April 8 - looking forward to this :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Going to order a book soon. Congratulations on the quick reprint! Everyone here know why it sold so fast...you write so well!

    Darlene

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats Rhonda. I'll happily write you a review. My mum is currently reading my copy and purchased her own. She kept saying saying how things come full circle.

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template by pipdig