22 April 2016

Weekend reading

Pasta sauce in the making.

It will be a good day today. This morning we're driving over to see Kate at Beautiful Chickens to pick up five new ladies. Photos will be up next week when they've all settled in a bit. I hope you enjoy your weekend. Thanks for your visits this week. I'll see you next week. 

Michael Pollan and Wendell Berry - long conversation
Aurora Borealis and Aurora Australis shown from space
Giving the phatic finger to outback drivers
Make jam, be happy
Tool organiser ideas
Different ways to use vintage hankies
Last Words - a Welsh tale
Tilda's Spring Diaries Quilt, free pattern
Free Lego party printables and ideas
Craft closet makeover


SHARE:

7 comments

  1. Thanks Rhonda, I always find something of interest in the weekend reading. Also could you confirm the date for the Maleny book signing at Rosetta's, is it Friday the 29th or Saturday the 30th of April. I would love to come along. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic, I will see you then.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for that first one especially Rhonda, Michael and Wendell together!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Phatic Finger: It's not only an Australian thing. We Americans do communicate with each other in that way on the rural backroads as well. It gets 'er done.

    *hugs*
    Kelley~

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved the story, "Make Jam, Be Happy." My favourite jam story is about my Grandmother. After she died in 1990 I was helping my Mum and Aunt go through her house. In her preserves cupboard we found a bottle of apricot jam with the date of my birth-1964. I took that jam home and enjoyed every mouthful of it while thinking of my Grandmother. "Make Jam, Make Memories"

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for your weekend reading post.. I always enjoy it ... Have a good weekend, my friend. xo

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template by pipdig